3 Key Tips to Hire the Right Trade Show Display Company In 2023
What is the most important thing about any relationship? Simply put, TRUST! No matter if we are talking about any matter or a business deal – mutual trust is essential for successful business. It’s not difficult to hire a tradeshow display exhibit company. To have a successful relationship, you and your partner must have mutual respect and trust. Your trade show relationship should be one that you plan to keep for many years.
Learn More About Your Trade Show Exhibitor From the Beginning
You should explore not only the track record and capabilities of your partner at trade shows but also the personalities of the people you will be working with. As with any relationship, you must get along and enjoy working together with all members of the organization, from account executives to designers to administration. Knowing the people you will be working with on a personal basis helps strengthen your relationship. This allows both parties to be open and honest. Knowing the people you will be working with makes business more fun and rewarding.
Visit the Facility of Your Trade Show Partner
A personal visit to the facility of the trade show team you are hiring is the best way to get to know them. Spending a few hours inside an organization’s walls will reveal a lot about its culture. Are employees able to communicate well with one another? Are there feelings of professionalism, comradery, and trust among employees? Do you feel part of the team? Your gut instincts will reveal a lot about the future of your relationship.
Ask the right questions
Be sure to ask the right questions during the courtship. Your initial trust will be strengthened by the questions you ask and the answers that you get. This is just a sample. Ask questions about the following:
- What is the design/build process?
- What will be your collaboration throughout the process?
- Which exhibits has your company produced in your industry?
- How can you best showcase your product/brand through the design and exhibit?
- How will you get involved in the process?
- How do you store, ship, set up, and dismantle your booth for events and other activities?
- What are the steps involved in implementing and billing change orders?
- These are only a few examples of information that you should seek out – but they will give you a good start for building on.
When you hire a tradeshow partner, you are putting trust in the company. Do your research, get to know them personally, and most importantly, trust your gut instinct. Would you like to know more about the Moose Exhibits team? Call us, we’d love to get to know you!