Frequently Asked Questions
Trade Show Marketing, Trade Show Marketing Ideas, Trade Show Exhibits : Atlanta, Georgia
Moose recommends that you ask yourself the following questions when planning the design, purchase, and construction of trade show exhibits:
- What is our budget?
- What does this budget cover?
- Installation, dismantle, and onsite services?
- What do we intend to display in our trade show booths?
- Who is our target market?
- What are our goals at trade shows?
- What are the most important ideas we would like to convey with our trade show displays?
- How many items will be showcased in our trade show exhibits? Do we want attendees to handle these items, or do they need to be secure?
- Will we require a conference room?
- What have we liked about our previous trade show displays?
- What did we NOT like about our previous trade show displays?
- Is there anything we need to avoid with our new trade show exhibits (colors, shapes, etc.)?
- Is there anything else we need to make our trade show booths supplier aware of when planning our trade show displays design?